What is an upper facelift?
An upper facelift, or brow lift, subtly lifts the brow, smooths lines and creases, and creates a well-rested, rejuvenated look. A brow lift is in high demand for men and women over 40 who may struggle with aging skin, drooping brows, and a creased brow. By elevating the brows to a more youthful position and tightening the facial muscles at the temples, your entire facial appearance can be significantly refreshed.
How is an upper facelift unique?
An upper facelift is unique in that it addressed the brow, and provides a subtle lift to the eyelids, smoothing away the years. Performed endoscopically, it creates minimal scarring – and a stunningly natural result.
- An upper facelift can be combined with a lower facelift, rhinoplasty, or other facial enhancement
- It is a subtle procedure that leaves you looking youthful, refreshed, and rejuvenated
- Etched-in brow creases and lines disappear
- Rather than looking tired and weary, your facial look sends a signal of youthfulness, energy, and vitality
- Can be performed endoscopically for smaller incisions and faster healing
The upper facelift procedure
The upper facelift procedure varies, and the surgical plan will be created to address your individual condition. The procedure for an upper facelift follows these steps:
- Anesthesia is administered
- Incisions placed carefully so no visible scarring is created
- The skin and other tissues are lifted, tightened and adjusted
- The eyebrows are restored to a more youthful position above the brow bone
- Incisions are closed
Why should I choose Dr. Michel Siegel?
Dr. Michel Siegel has dedicated his life and career to facial plastic surgery. By limiting his surgical practice to facial procedures, Dr. Siegel has honed his skills and artistry, and is known throughout Houston for his ability to achieve stunning, natural-looking results. Dr. Siegel is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon who works tirelessly to ensure your results look fresh, beautiful, and completely natural.
Upper Facelift FAQ's
You will see the results as soon when the bandages are removed. As the tissues heal and swelling or bruising fades, the full effect will be revealed.
The results will last for many years to come, although they may change over time with the natural aging process.
The average cost of an upper facelift varies, person to person, but as an average of $7,150.
If you want to look your best, plan your facelift about eight to ten weeks before the event. You will be fully healed, with a refreshed, youthful look.
There are no real restrictions regarding age, but most people are from the late 30s to 65. Most importantly, you must be in good overall health to undergo the surgery. If you inherited a heavy brow, you may want to alter your look at a younger age.
An endoscopic upper facelift involves smaller incisions, through which a tiny camera is inserted so that the inner structure of your brow can be seen. The recovery time is generally slightly shorter, as the use of the endoscope makes it possible to lift the tissues and underlying brow structure with shorter incisions.