Journalist, Writer, or Podcaster Covering Plastic Surgery? Interview with Double Board-Certified Houston Facial Surgeon Dr. Michel Siegel
Are you a journalist, blogger, podcaster, video producer, or healthcare professional who is covering facial surgery – and would like the input of an experienced facial surgeon?
If so, you can contact me (Michel Siegel MD in Houston, TX) and I would be glad to contribute to your work if possible. Whether that is an interview, a soundbite, a quote, or a 2nd opinion on medical advice or a current event, I can draw on 20+ years as a facial surgeon in Houston and from helping thousands of patients. You may have noticed that I focus on rhinoplasty and facelifts, but can help on just about any aspect of a patient’s face (e.g. eyelids).
In case you are looking for any sort of “angle” or perspective, here are a few points to know about me and about what I might contribute to your piece:
- I regularly perform the best cutting-edge procedures developed in recent years, including preservation rhinoplasty, ultrasonic rhinoplasty, and deep plane facelift. Because I use both newer procedures and more-traditional procedures to help patients achieve their goals, I can comment on “plastic surgery trends” (e.g. buccal fat removal) and similar topics.
- I perform all of the surgeries myself, and have a trusted team that aids in pre-care and post-care for patients. My practice is not a medspa, where the patient may or may not ever work with a doctor. Staffing and management-related questions and topics are welcome.
- My patients come from all walks of life. They include teenagers and great-grandparents, people of all races, trans people, people who had botched surgeries and those who never thought of facial surgery until recently, patients from here in Houston and those who flew 1500 miles to get here, and more. In a HIPAA-compliant way I can provide some insight on facial surgery patients broadly or on specific kinds of patients.
- I continue to hone my craft and stay up-to-date on innovations, even though I’m extremely experienced in facial surgery. One is never done learning. This sometimes involves traveling thousands of miles to learn and practice the best new surgical techniques developed in Turkey, for instance.
- My office is bilingual, in that I and my staff speak both English and Spanish (I grew up in Mexico City). I or we would be glad to address cultural questions, as they relate to facial surgery.
You can contact me and I would be glad to contribute to your coverage, article, video, or other piece on facial surgery. You can email me at [email protected] or call or text me at 832-265-1935.
Michel Siegel MD