Your nose surgery will be customized to achieve balance and harmony among your features. Certain characteristics are subconsciously associated with either female or male noses and must be considered when crafting a custom surgical plan.
What Makes A NoseAppear More Feminine?
What is considered to be the most beautiful female nose shape and size will often have these attributes:
- Tip Rotation: More upturned, or more rotated tips, are perceived as female
- Tip Projection: Shorter noses are more feminine
- Nose Bridge: straight or slightly curved bridges are preferred
- Width: Slimmer bridges and more sculpted tips add to a more feminine appearance.
Bear in mind that each of these characteristics should be changed to different degrees depending on the current nose shape, size, and projection in your individual case.
Facial Balance: a Critical Part of Successful Nose Surgery
Changes in the nose structure must be made with other facial features in mind, so that you have a well-proportioned, natural, balanced look. Your eyes, lips, brows, and cheeks all come into focus. Rather than for your nose to get all the attention for all the wrong reasons, others’ eyes will naturally move to the other attractive features of your face.
Why Undergo Nose Surgery? Why Women Choose Dr. Siegel
Dr. Siegel is an experienced and highly reviewed nose surgeon in Houston, trusted by women from all walks of life to create a more attractive, balanced look by reshaping the nose. Many aesthetic issues can lead to the decision to meet with Dr. Siegel and plan surgery:
- Hump on nose bridge
- Hanging, drooping, or bulbous nose tip
- Pinched nose tip
- Crooked nose
- Overlarge nose
- Overly large, wide, or long nostrils
- Unusual nostril shape
- Broken nose
- Flat nose bridge
- Wide nose bridge
What is Involved in a Rhinoplasty?
Dr. Siegel must be able to access the areas that require reshaping, whether those are nose tip, nostrils, or nose bridge. To do so, he may use one of two incision types:
- Closed Rhinoplasty: For minor shape revisions, it is often possible to perform the reshaping through incisions within the nostrils.
- Open Rhinoplasty: For more extensive revision, the incision is placed at the base of the strip of tissue between your nostrils, where it will be essentially invisible once healed.
The Secret Behind Dr. Siegel’sSuccess in Female Rhinoplasty
Many plastic surgeons develop a “process” for nose surgery. Some even create a recognizable nose shape they create for every face. By contrast, Dr. Siegel only performs custom rhinoplasty procedures: your nose surgery will be tailored to you and your needs. He plans each procedure methodically, he has a deep understanding of the nose structures and the intricacies that make each nose unique, yet he also possesses a discerning eye for balance, and how to achieve fitting nose proportions that enhance the other features. This unique combination, and his professional skills employed in performing nose surgery allows him to shape exquisite noses that appear natural.