Dr. Siegel is sought out by highly sophisticated, discerning patients for his innovative, yet conservative approach to facial procedures to achieve a natural, rested, balanced outcomes that will exceed your expectations. In Houston, where cosmetic surgery providers abound, Dr. Siegel has a reputation as the “face go-to guy” because of his ability to translate each patient’s aesthetic vision into natural, balanced and truly beautiful results – that look like you, not pulled, uneven, or stretched. Dr. Siegel focuses his practice upon facial procedures, both surgical and non-surgical.
Dr. Siegel performs a full rangeof facial surgeries, including:
- Brow Lift
- Rhinoplasty (nose surgery)
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Ethnic Rhinoplasty
- Neck Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Ear Surgery
- Chin Augmentation
- Chin Reduction
A Career Focused onFacial Plastic Surgery
Dr. Siegel was born and raised in Mexico City. After starting his studies in Mexico City, he emigrated to Florida to complete his undergraduate degree, with honors from The University of South Florida, and advancing his education by achieving a medical degree from The George Washington University School of Medicine. Residency and specialties in facial surgery followed as Dr. Siegel dedicated the next seven years of his career mastering the intricacies of facial anatomy.
He obtained his first board-certification through the AAOHNS (American Academy of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery), followed by a second specialty in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, after completing extensive, hands-on training in this discipline through the AAFPRS (American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery).
An Eye for Balance and Beauty
Patients from all walks of life, including newscasters, working or career moms, Miss Universe contestants, housewives, and politicians, among others, have trusted Dr. Siegel for facial surgery, not only because of his credentials, experience, and his “eye” for aesthetic balance, and because he takes a personal interest in each patient, driven to achieve a result that brings them greater confidence and an improved quality of life.
- Medical School: The George Washington University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences
- Internship: General Surgery, The University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Post-Doctoral Education: Boys Town National Research Hospital
- Residency: Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, The University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Sub-Specialty Training: Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, under the auspices of the AAFPRS
- Board certified, American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Board certified, American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Rhinologic Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- Member, Harris County Medical Society
Dr. Siegel’s Practice Specialties
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery of the Nose, Face and Neck
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
State-of-the-Art PrivatePlastic Surgery Clinic in Houston
Dr. Siegel has a state-of-the-art medical office located in the heart of Houston. His eye for design and aesthetics are seen throughout every detail in the luxury interior design. Built to provide privacy, comfort, and discretion, Dr. Siegel strives to ensure you feel comfortable, cared for, and confident from the moment you walk in the door, through the consultation, procedure, and whenever your visit our Houston office for treatment or follow-up appointments.