May 1, 2020 Update:
Our office has reopened as of Monday, April 27th and we are following the recommended guidelines for maximum safety.
- To make this transition as safe as possible, and to comply with physical distancing, we will be limiting the number of people in the waiting room to only one person.
- To prevent having multiple people in the waiting room, we will space out appointments.
- To minimize personal contact please be punctual for your appointment.
- Please be on time for your appointment. If you are early, please wait in your car. If you are running late please call the office at 832-900-4818, so we can make proper arrangements.
- For new patients, please fill out all your new intake forms at home. We will send you a link for registration when you make an appointment.
- Patients must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth when in the waiting room or walking back to the exam room.
- If you are wearing gloves, please remove them when you arrive, we will provide you with hand sanitizer.
Please contact our office with any questions you have!
-Dr. Siegel & Staff