Pampering Gifts For Valentines Day
- All Categories
- Fillers, Injectables, and Lasers
- Procedures for Men
Valentine’s Day is upon us once again, and it’s the perfect time of year to splurge on a pampering package for your significant other. Cosmetic products—and even certain kinds of plastic surgery procedures—can be a great gift for both men and women, especially if they’ve already expressed an interest in these things. (If you’re not sure they’d appreciate it, chocolate or roses are a great backup!)
How To Pamper Your SO In 2017
If you really want to help your partner achieve a more healthy and youthful appearance, don’t make the mistake of buying expensive, over-the-counter skincare products. These may have attractive packaging, but they tend to be hyped-up and produce only short-term, superficial change.
For more genuine results, you could try the following:
- Chemical peels – These range in strength from “light” to “deep”, and can be an effective method for facial rejuvenation. They use an acidic solution to improve the appearance of pores, wrinkles, and uneven pigmentation. Light peels (the kind commonly found in stores and spas) only affect the superficial epidermis of the skin, and for that reason they’re safer but much less effective.By contrast, deep peels reach all the way to the dermis, resulting in longer-lasting improvements. Deep peels are classed as a medical procedure, which means that you’d need to make an appointment with a medical provider—preferably an experienced facial plastic surgeon—in order for your loved one to reap the benefits. Dr. Siegel worked with a small pharmaceutical company to create a non-acid, no-burn skin peel, which is painless on application and can get amazing results in less than a week.
- Laser peels – Laser technology is better than ever before, and can be a great way to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and rejuvenate the skin. Dr. Siegel uses the Lumenis® Ultrapulse™ Fractional CO2 Laser, which only requires a single treatment and has a short recovery time. Another great option for your valentine!
- IPL Photofacial – IPL is a quick, non-invasive procedure with minimal recovery time. By applying a pulse of light to the problem area, Dr. Siegel can reduce pores and wrinkles and improve the overall texture and elasticity of the skin. For the right patient (typically a person with light skin and mild-to-moderate wrinkles and pores), IPL can work wonders. It generally takes 4-6 treatments, spaced four weeks apart, to achieve full results.
- Vampire Facial – This is another fantastic gift idea. The vampire facial utilizes a teaspoon of the patient’s blood (hence the odd name) to enhance the elasticity and complexion of their skin. It’s less invasive than some other procedures, and usually requires no downtime. Results tend to be excellent, and can last for several months.
How Do I Choose?
Why pamper your valentine with something that looks and smells nice, but doesn’t make any real difference? Instead, you can delight them with a gift that makes a tangible improvement to their appearance. Dr. Siegel specializes in facial treatments, and he can tailor a skin care plan to fit the needs of your partner. Contact him today to find out more!
People travel from across the US and the world for an improved look by Dr. Siegel, but many are right here in the Houston area. We often see patients from Cypress, Spring, Bellaire, Sugar Land, Fulshear, Humble, Katy, and other nearby communities. We also see many patients from other areas in Texas, including Austin, San Antonio, Dallas-Fort Worth, Midland, Odessa, to name a few. Wherever you are, we look forward to helping you achieve your best look.
Call 832-358-322 or use the form below.